Thursday, September 18, 2014

UN Envoy Says Cyprus Peace Talks Enter New Phase


UN Envoy Says Cyprus Peace Talks Enter New Phase


AP – A United Nations envoy says talks to reunify the ethnically divided Mediterranean island of Cyprus have moved up a gear with Greek and Turkish Cypriot leaders looking to bridge gaps on core issues. Following a meeting with both leaders, Espen Barth Eide said Wednesday that negotiations “are rea ...


Sweet and Spicy Turkey Meatball Poppers with Harissa


These caramelized meatball poppers come together in a flash with finely grated onion keeps them ultra moist and tender. Sweet and a little bit spicy, these mini meatballs are anything but boring. By Jill Nammar These caramelized meatball poppers come together in a flash. Finely grated onion keeps th ...


Speed Demon


Okay, so I know I may not be SPEEDY compared to lots of other runners out there, but I am speedier than I WAS, and THAT is what matters!! Source This morning I had a tempo run on the calendar. 6 miles at 8:06 pace. Well, I have to say, when I first saw the pace I LAUGHED OUT-LOUD! Sure, I might be a ...


Why Christians have and should accept Prophet Muhammad


Thread Starter Why Christians have and should accept Prophet Muhammad Follow 45 minutes ago 45m ago Asalamalakum / May be peace be upon you all I am an ex-evangelical Christian who has converted to Islam. After much study of Islam and seeing its beauty I converted if I didn't it would of just been a ...


Booming Company Is Convincing People To Spend $10 A Day On Pet Food


A hot company called Freshpet is going public in hopes that more people will be willing to spend nearly $10 a day to feed their cats and dogs. Freshpet has grown to selling $63.2 million a year in 12,500 locations, writes Kyle Stock at Bloomberg Businessweek. The company specializes in selling unpro ...



Search News