Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I am looking to buy live turkey

I am looking to buy live turkey?
I live in Yonkers,NY and I am look for someone who is selling Pastured turkeys or chickens in our area. I will say max drive should be about 1 hour or the max max should be 90 minutes. I am looking for personel sellers, farms in westchester county, PA and NJ area I will appreciate any help
Turkey - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm selling extremely intelligent blue-collared turkeys in Istanbul, Turkey. I've had a customer before who was able to make one actually talk. They make great pets once you've toilet trained them. Interested?
2 :
Well if no luck finding what you want @Blaze. Turkeys that talk, and are house trained.. Have you tried e-bay or craigslist.? http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/grd/2137447649.html Just suggestions....
3 :
Try this one mate: http://www.gofflepoultry.com/ As you can see 'Trip to Kona', the two answers above me are just a couple of Armenians trolls trying to make a fun of your honest question and shell be reported as such.

Search News